Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Addi-22 Months



Oh Addi. These last couple of days have been rough girl. For some reason, you aren't sleeping very well at night anymore and combined with you just about to turn two, it's been a challenging past few days. I think you are getting bored during the day and I need to find more activities for you to do. When you do get bored, you find things you know your not supposed to do and you get in trouble. Just yesterday, you unrolled an entire roll of toliet paper and almost flushed it. You always know your not supposed to be doing things, because you will come get me to show me what you did, while saying "no-no!" Haha!

Your vocabulary increases every day. It's amazing to watch you learn new words! You have flash cards too and it's time to get you new ones because you know every single one of the flash cards.

Eating has been a challenge the past week also. It seems like you just want to eat the same foods over and over again, and I know that's pretty typical for toddlers, but I think we might be trying some new ways to get you to eat a wider variety of foods.

The other day we went to Searcy for a really quick trip. You fell asleep on the way there and when you woke up, we had just parked at Josh's grandma's house. You looked around and said, "Ya-ya?" Which is your name for Lila. I couldn't believe you knew we were in Searcy!

You are my fearless child. Your motto is just go for it. You love jumping off things, sliding off things, the other day you attempted a front flip while jumping onto the couch. I love that we are exact opposites. Haha!

You have started to sing your "ABC's" and it's so funny. I need to get a video of it. You can say A, B, C but after that you just say random letters for a little bit, then at the end you shake your head and sing, "Meeeee!" Hilarious!

You can count! Lately you have been starting with 1 and going to six, before random numbers start. And sometimes four gets replaced with nine.

Addi, you are a joy to be around and as much as I may get frustrated with you sometimes, I love you more than I can ever express! You are just perfect and I can't believe your about to be two!!! Where on earth has the time gone?! We love you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe she's 22 months old!...or that my own girl will be three in no time. :( My gosh, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved