Monday, June 6, 2011

Thursday Playdate

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, so forgive me for flooding your reader with all my catch up posts!!!

On Thursday, we went to our good friend, Krystal's house for a little playdate! Addi's bestie, Harper lives there and they were very happy to see each other!

I made these pizza roll thingies that turned out really good. Here is where I found the recipe. I made the pepperoni ones, but you could do your favorite pizza toppings. My next ones will be buffalo ranch chicken. Mmmmm...

Lily had an important call to take.

Sweet girls!

Brittan has become our resident photographer, which is nice because I get a pic of me and Addi at every playgroup.

Mama Hollie!

Lil Nancy!

Nancy and Addi.

I got the bright idea to give Addi a big spoonful of Nutella when we got home. I figured she ate maybe two bites of a snack while we were there, so I wanted to fill her little belly. She LOVES nutella, and it was so very messy.

After a big cleanup, we played outside for approximately 3 minutes before being eaten alive by mosquitoes. I bought a fogger and spray so we can enjoy our yard again. I'm hoping it works!


All in all, it was such a fun day. I love our playgroup!

1 comment:

  1. 1.) Lily thought those pizza bites rocked!
    2.) That phone call? It was from Santa. So, yeah, it was important. ;)
    3.) How have I not yet tried Nutella? Must get some asap!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved