Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Weekend Sans Pics

So, I am SO sad because this afternoon I was messing around on my camera and accidentally deleted all my pictures from this weekend. Sad day!!! Ugh, anyways, we had a BLAST this weekend.

Friday
I dressed Addi in the cutest outfit in the world. Haha! My aunts had brought her this sweet little MudPie outfit and I took some pictures of her outside in it. Sweetness. Just means we'll have to have another little photo shoot. Friday night we stayed in and just hung out at the house. Josh grilled the most amazing turkey burgers. Seriously, I thought they were better than a regular burger, and that's saying alot. :)

Saturday
We went to our usual Milford Track for lunch. I got the chicken avacado club. Oh it is so so good. I ate the whole thing because it was just delicious. I also had one too many of their chocolate chip cookies too. :) We ran some errands after lunch and we tried unsuccessfully to get Addi to nap. Carson and Nichole came for dinner and we grilled out again! We had mahi mahi with mango salsa, roasted veggies, grilled pineapple, rice pilaf and cupcakes for dessert. It was such a pretty meal, I'm sad I deleted that picture! After dinner, Nichole and I went running. We were so proud and thought we had ran 2 miles straight, but then Josh tracked our run and we had only ran a little over a mile. :( Still a good workout and it had just rained so it was nice and cool.

Sunday
We went to church and Addi came face to face with the biter again. I think she remembered him because she was pretty apprehensive to be there. I stayed for a little while because he had just bit another child so I wanted to make sure Addi just knew to stay out of his way. A sweet nursery worker kept an eye out on her and there were no more incidents! I also signed up for VBS! I'm so excited!!! I've never been involved with VBS (besides as a child) so I'm pretty pumped. If y'all want to come out, it's at Chenal Valley Church of Christ, July 11-14th!!!

Nichole and I went shopping after lunch and we got some pretty good deals at the Bath and Body Works sale. Seriously, too many deals! :) For dinner, we had several people over to watch the NBA finals. Josh smoked a pork loin, I made these mashed potatoes that were mashed potatoes with: cream cheese, butter, sour cream, and milk then I put them in a casserole dish and topped it with cheese and FRENCH FRIED ONIONS. Oh my word, these were DELICIOUS!!!! I could not stop eating them! While the rest of the people were watching the game, Nichole and I did the plyometrics workout. I am so proud to say, we finished the whole thing. I couldn't believe it. I was wearing a heart monitor and it said we burned 820 calories. Good thing, because I'm pretty sure I ate that in just potatoes. :)

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sad about the pics. On a happier note, I bet ppl jump at the chance to eat at yalls house..yalls food sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved