Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Weekend

We had a very fun but very busy weekend. Saturday started off with a little Greekfest action! Whitney and Brad, and Niki and Tyler came over and we hung out for a little while before heading over there. Mia came too since she was in town for the shower! Oh my word. The food was just so good!




Addi's grandpa, Lila and all the kids were there too so she had so much fun. After we ate, Mia and I headed back to the house to get started on food for the shower. We made macaroni and cheese, a lemon cheesecake cheeseball, Jeanette brought potato salad, shrimp salad and we also had baked beans. And that was just sides! They guys outdid themselves with the meat. We had brisket, pulled pork, ribs, and smoked chicken. SOOO delicious! Oh and Janelle made the cupcake toppers! They were perfect!




I saw this idea online so I made Josh, Evan and Mia do a couple of these for the back deck. I'm not sure anyone actually saw them since we weren't outside any. But, they were really cute!

Addi was obsessed with the cupcakes! She was fussing so bad in her high chair and I asked her what she wanted and she said clear as day, "cupcake!" We laughed so hard because it was the most clear word we've ever heard her say. She loved it!


Carson and Nichole got a lot of great presents! All the hostesses and hosts chipped in to get them a grill. They loved it!



Sunday, we all slept in. It was such a rainy and gloomy morning! Josh and Addi went to Searcy that afternoon so I could work. I have been kind of behind on orders this week since I've been getting ready for the shower, so I got a lot done today. And Addi had a blast with Josh's family.



Hope y'all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - all that food looked so yummy! And you have NO IDEA how much I wanted some of that ice cream with gluten-ous baklava at the Greek Food Fest!! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved