Friday, May 13, 2011

Bubbles and Cheetos

Yesterday, we went over to Becky's house for a little playdate!




Becky made yummy italian club sandwiches. I had made a comment to her that I hated chicken salad after she suggested she might make that, and I still feel bad about it. :( We all brought sides and desserts!


Addi has been obsessed with cupcakes lately, so she finally got to have one. She says "cupcake" about 10 times a day!


All the kids had a blast blowing bubbles,but of course, Addi tried to eat hers!




At some point, Addi snuck outside with a bag of cheetos. I think they kids thought that was a great idea! Haha!


Such a fun day!

3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love chicken salad??! Weirdo. ;) We had fun hanging with you guys yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVIN the big bow! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fun! :D I need to post my pictures!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved