Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day!!!

Well the weather people were right! We got an EPIC snowstorm today! Actually, I think it started last night, but it kept up literally all day. We couldn't believe how much snow there was, and it just kept coming! So exciting! Josh made it to work and back safely so that was a major praise. I was so worried, I packed him a bag to take that was full of snacks and drinks in case he got stuck. I always like to prepare for the absolute worst.

Me and Addi had a wonderful snow day while he was gone. We had sausage balls for breakfast, lots of hot chocolate and some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


And Addi took a long nap for momma, so I created this precious little set. I am LOVING this font so much!

After Addi woke up from her nap, I tried to get some cute pictures in her chair by the snowy window. Umm...this is the best one we got. Haha!

When Josh got home, we had some wonderful chili! Here is the recipe.

We then polished off the rest of the Butterfinger cake. Addi was a big fan.

Then Josh braved the cold and measured the snow on our deck. 6 inches! Crazy!!!


We attempted to do our Valentine's tonight. Addi had a blast putting the stickers on the little cards. We will finish them tomorrow. I'm glad I forgot reserved them for this special snow day. :)



Tomorrow I am hoping to get several things done around the house while Josh watches Addi. I really need to clean out closets and get things a little more organized around here! We will see, I may end up not doing much of anything! Haha! Hope y'all had a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Y'all really did get a lot of snow! It's barely coming down here, so I guess we will have to wait and see what we have in the morning!

    LOVE that "Tucker" set....too precious!

    Oh, and I am totally jealous of the sausage balls and butterfinger cake...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the "Tucker" set is way cute! I am so sad we won't see each other tomorrow.. BUMMER!!! Addi is once again precious!! We miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet wife and mommy, you are! And you're also a fabulous cook AND an incredible seamstress. {Jealous} ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Butterfinger cake. My kiddos can't stay out of it when I make it!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved