Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Weekend!!!

Today, Addi and I just hung out at home all day. We went out once to go get a drink from Sonic at happy hour. It was wonderful, I even took a nap. I think it was what we both needed! Here is Addi's OOTD. This shirt was made by our sweet church friend Hollie.



Addi enjoyed playing some iphone games.


I enjoyed putting tutu's on her head.


She was NOT amused. Haha!


Oh!!! And big news! Addi took over 20 steps in a row!!! She walked from the couch to our nutcracker in the hallway and then turned and walked to me! She's been walking a lot more today and that makes me SO happy!!!


After her nap, Addi thought that some of the ornaments needed to be re-arranged. Good thing these are shatterproof!


We also got to have dinner with Sara and Lola tonight! Sara took some pictures and I can't wait to see them. Dinner was a hilarious adventure! First, Addi did not want to sit in her highchair and was standing up every two minutes. Then, we were walking out and Lola took a side turn and Sara thought Lola was gone! Oh my, we laughed a lot! It's never boring with toddlers! Haha!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the OOTD! And iPhone kids games can def be a lifesaver at times lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner was great too until I thought someone stole my child, I am serious when I say I almost choked on my heart... I was frantic for a moment! There is never a dull moment with toddlers around! Enjoyed seeing you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Addi on twenty BIG steps!
    And the almighty iPhone's how I get all my Krogering done. :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved