Saturday, November 6, 2010

Homecoming Weekend Part 1

Since I have a TON of pics, I thought I would break it up into two posts! We have had a great weekend so far! It's been crazy and busy but we have had SO much fun. We both miss Josh and are ready for him to come home! He's been having fun in Charlotte with his Dad and Noah. :)

On Friday morning, Addi and I went over to Sarah and Weston's! Sarah needed some blog help and the kids haven't seen each other in awhile, so we thought it was about time!


Sweet Weston


This face cracks me up!


Addi crawled into this cabinet by herself, and then stayed there for a little bit!



We wanted to get a pic of both of them. If you didn't know, it's pretty hard to get two toddlers to sit still!




Thanks Sarah and Weston for letting us come over and play!


After we left their house, we picked up some lunch and headed over to Josh's lab. Josh left for Charlotte Friday afternoon and he wanted to see Addi one more time before he left. So sweet!!!

Oh and I'm pretty sure whenever I said,"Ooo I'm going to get a picture of y'all real quick!" they BOTH rolled their eyes. Ha!


Friday night, Janelle and Hadley came over to play! They were in town for Homecoming and I'm so glad they came to visit us!!! Both of the girl's hadn't napped all day, so we were kinda worried that there would be multiple meltdowns and such, but I have to brag on both of them and say they were so great! I think they had a great time playing together! Addi was so worn out by the end of the night, she fell asleep before I turned off the light. Haha!

What I hope is a hug.



Taking a break in the cow chair.




Hadley taking a break.


The girl's had a blast with this box! I really don't want to get rid of it!


Addi "chasing" Hadley.



Hilarious!


Did I mention they were tired? Ha!



Addi went to bed very easy Friday night, but she had her usual midnight wakeup and didn't go back to bed till 1:30. Thankfully, she slept till 9:30 the next morning! Little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved