Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy Monday

Me and Addi have been from pillar to pole today! We ran so many errands today it was insane. And Addi was so amazing the whole day! Everyone kept commenting on how well behaved she was and the poor thing needed a nap so bad, but she was so good! I just love her!

So yeah, we went to the fair grounds to pick up our Duck Duck Goose check, I sold the jogging stroller, don't judge!!! Haha. We went to Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Stitchin Post, Target then Kroger. Ummm I am worn out and I can't wait till the weather gets cooler so it will be more pleasant when were outside!

Here are a couple of Addi pics. Today marks the start of her birthday week and so her outfits this week will be in the theme of her birthday (pink and green). Am I crazy? Probably. :)



When we were checking out at Target, our cashier who was a teenage boy told us we needed to put Addi in a Gerber baby contest. He then told me he was a gerber baby when he was little and he had the certificate to prove it! I guess I looked questionable about that statement! Haha!




I am starting to get really excited about this weekend! I finally have Addi's shirt figured out and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Hope y'all had a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the idea of dressing her in all pink and green for the week! I may have to steal that idea! I didn't realize it was already time for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved