Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Recap!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Addi and I are feeling much better, we had a very lazy and relaxing weekend so I think that helped alot!
On Friday, me and Addi literally did nothing ALL day. It was the best. She was still on Benadryl so she was very sleepy, as was I. So there were lots of mommy and baby naps on Friday. :)

Saturday for lunch we went to Milford Track. It was delicious as always!

Saturday night, we had a fiesta!!! Josh grilled the most amazing fajitas. I'm serious, the skirt steak was probably top five best steaks I've ever had.







On Sunday, me and Addi got up and made sausage balls for breakfast. She LOVED them! I was so surprised, but she ate a whole one by herself. Ha!
We just played till her morning nap and what was supposed to be us laying down with her for 10 minutes then getting ready for church turned into a two hour nap. Whoops. We just laid around the rest of the day and then Addi took a three hour nap later that afternoon. All in all, it was a great weekend and just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved