Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Southern Fried

Well I wanted to do a quick blog post before I started packing! Yes, I wait till the last minute to pack and stress myself out. Oh well. Anyways, we had a great day today! We went and ate lunch with Josh and some of his lab mates. They are so sweet and they love to play with Addi!

Addi has another tooth coming in on the bottom! It is right beside her other bottom tooth, that makes four! Yay Addi!
We went over to Scott and J's for dinner tonight. Jeanette cooked a DELICIOUS meal. We had fried pork chops, fried potatoes, fried okra, fried green tomatoes(probably the best ever) cornbread, brown beans and turnip greens. It was sooooo good. And for dessert we had three different pies! I made a cherry crunch pie, and Fran made a pecan pie and peach pie. I am stuffed!


During dinner, Addi had a massive explosion that resulted in us having to actually give her a bath it was so bad. I didn't bring a change of clothes, so Addi wore one of Ashton's old tshirts. We thought she looked so cute in it!


Addi LOVED playing with Libby (the golden retriever)


And Grandpa!

Oh and Rhen's pregnant!!! JUST KIDDING I told you we ate WAY too much!

Well now I gotta go pack because we leave in the morning for Tulsa!!! I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to see Janelle and Hadley!
Hope y'all had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. It occurred to me that you've made more pies in the last week than I've made in my entire life. Ever.
    Hope you're having fun in Tulsa!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved