Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday

In order to be more productive, I started categorizing days of the weeks into cleaning day, errand day, RMH day and then two fun/play days! Today was my cleaning day and boy did this house need it! Since Addi is getting into everything, I've started noticing places in the house that I've been neglecting, so during Addi's morning nap I literally scrubbed the house! It feels so good now to sit back and relax! Of course, Addi made messes throughout the day so it only lasted for a little while!






After we played hard this afternoon, we got ready to go eat dinner with Treece and Noah at the new five guys down by our house!


It was so good! We both said this will be something we now crave!


Addi loved Noah! She was cheesing at him the whole time!
Treece is over now and we just painted our nails, now were watching a movie!

Tomorrow is errand day! Hope y'all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved