Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lazy Tuesday

We had a pretty uneventful day today, which was actually quite nice! This morning, Addi finally discovered Dixie's dog food. I've been waiting for her to find it, not that I want her to find it of course, but it's out there and I'm sure it looks appetizing to a very curious little girl!


I moved it to the laundry room where Addi never goes, so I think it's safe! Addi took a super long nap this morning so I got a couple of things done around the house. After she had been asleep for two and a half hours I went in to check on her! I took this picture very sneakily and she didn't even move!

After Addi finally woke up we ate some lunch and just played in her room for awhile.






After we played we went to Walmart to get stuff for guacamole. It was okay, Kyle's is much better!
Oh and I had to share this, this afternoon Dixie was acting very suspicious so I followed her into the bedroom and she darted under the bed. I knew she had something so I looked under the bed and found this...

Dixie is a hoarder!!! And that's a pasta shell in her mouth, from last night's dinner! No clue how she got it!!!

Right now Addi is in bed,we are watching Mean Girls and I'm about to make cupcakes! Rhen is staying with us tonight too! Can't wait to see her! Hope y'all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved