Friday, March 5, 2010

Grandmas and other good things

Can I just say how much I love grandmas? Especially Addi's? The past couple of days I have been sick and at night Addi has made up a new game where she kicks me and Josh all night and then she will wake up every 3 hours to eat (we are re-visiting sleep training next week, stay tuned for updates), so this makes for a very tired, grumpy and stressed out momma. Anyways, so yesterday I was having the world's biggest pity party for myself when Skipper called, I didn't have time to dry my eyes and act like I hadn't been crying or act like my throat felt on fire, so I answered and of course she knew something was wrong, haha I think all I remember saying was HELPPPP, in a weird E.T. voice. Skipper promptly came and got Addi with enough things to stay the night and went to Searcy. That's right, I have been child free for 24 hours now. Last night I got 12 hours of sleep, that's right, 12! I feel 100% better. Today I woke up at noon, went and ate lunch with Josh, then went to T.J. Maxx, then to Target and on my way out I got a cafe mocha, sooo delish. I have thoroughly enjoyed my "me day". Skipper, Emma (our nanny) and Addi are on their way to Little Rock right now and I can't wait to see the little bear, I really did miss her. We have called/texted about 20 times to see what she has been doing. Oh me.

In other news, who watches Real Housewives of Orange County? The season finale was last night and I'm so sad it's over! I love love love that show and all the drama those silly women create. I would feel bad for their husbands, but they are JUST as bad. I made Josh watch it with me, he was not excited, but during the ridiculous parts we would look at each other and we both had a look of, "are these people for real?" Haha it was the best. I don't really watch the NYC wives, as Josh says, none of them are good-looking or that interesting. But, New Jersey, holy cow I cannot wait for them to come back on, they are my favs!!! I'm pretty sure they are all involved in the mob/shady business dealings. Oh and the Office baby special was on last night too! I definitely cried when I saw the little baby, I have been doing that lately when I see a teeny baby on TV, no clue why.

Anyways, time to go back to mommy-hood!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved