Friday, March 19, 2010

Absolute Goodness

If you are looking for a quick and easy but most of all DE-licious dessert to try, make this please. You probably have all the ingredients on hand. I got this recipe off of Bakerella's website and it has been my go to dessert now for many occasions. It's so easy to put together, there is no mixing or measuring. I made it tonight for dinner and it was oh so yummy. Here is the recipe and the pics I took!

Peach Crunch Cake

24.5 oz jar of sliced peaches in light syrup
1 package yellow cake mix
1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer ingredients in a 13 X 9 dish, in order starting with the peaches.
Bake for about 40 minutes.
Serve warm or cold… with or without ice cream.

This looks like alot of butter, and it is, but it's so worth it!

Pretty layers!

Soooo good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved