Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving






Well we survived Thanksgiving! We ate ALOT. Addi was a little upset with me because all the rich food I ate upset her tummy a little. Sorry Addi! I just couldn't help myself! :) We are in the process of putting up our Christmas decorations, each year I think I need more, but then I start unpacking all the boxes and realize that I am running out of room to put things. We are so excited for Addi's first Christmas, but I can't wait until next year when she is old enough to maybe understand a little better about what's going on. Ha ha She is very close to laughing soon I think. When she gets really excited she will start flailing her arms and legs and making sort of a coughing noise but she's smiling so I think she is trying very hard to laugh. It's really funny to watch. Next week my dad comes to visit and he will get to see Addi for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved